On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, Jared Buckley wrote:

  Ok my option is: that the will be no experation date, just the date
passed.  Let the employer pick the date to needed to update the testing.
  There should be sub-test that update the person.  Example:

  There a new kernel from 2.0 to 2.2 so there will be a kernel upgrade
test.

  If a new apache come out 1.3 to 1.4 Test it.

What this come down to is this.  We are not going to make everybody happy.

  The person writing the check should be the employer if he what the
update.  The person will write the check himself to get the job.

Simple and KISS I love it.

Enjoy,

Richard