On Monday 29 January 2001 01:39 pm, Sukandar Kartadinata wrote:
> Hi list, I'm new here and a Linux beginner, yet I decided to skip the
> introductory Linux stuff because before delving further into it I
> need to know if the following is possible:
>
> In short: a powerful, flexible, portable, customizable software
> synthesizer

I think that sounds like an interesting project. For information on
small computer boards that you could base the device upon, check out
http://www.linuxdevices.com and look over on the right side of the web
page, at the section called Embedded Linux Quick Reference Guides.

--
Pete Buechler
Developer, SuSE Labs