On 4/19/05, Al Viro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 05:13:32PM -0500, Eric Van Hensbergen wrote:
> > The motivation behind this patch is to make private namespaces more
> > accessible by allowing their creation at mount/bind time.
> >

> *UGH*
>
> So what happens to those who happen to share task->fs with the parent?

Okay, I'll admit to being a bit too hasty with pushing out that patch
- I was being particularly myopic looking for a solution only for a
command-line mount.  Are you generally opposed to new namespace
creation at mount time or just my slimy hack?  A shared task->fs seems
like something which could be easily checked against and disallowed.

       -eric