Hi Al,
  during last week I decided that I should retry my attempt to add
NCP sessions support into kernel. My last attempts through adding
NCP protocol family ended in some troubles because of connection to
NDS requires connections to couple of Netware servers.
  So for now I decided to make these connections visible to userspace
as filesystem. Except other pros it also allows me running old userspace
code through each connection... Because of all inodes (== connections)
are always in-core, I took ramfs as example (*) - and I found that double
dget() way does not work now (2.3.99-pre9.1) - if I create file
(== inode == connection), instead of getting -EBUSY from umount it
unmounts with 'VFS: Busy inodes...'. Inspection of do_umount/may_umount
revealed, that only usage count on vfsmnt counts - but vfsmnt is not
available from ->create and ->unlink, so I cannot play with it.
Should I, as temporary solution, remove dentry tree in put_super,
or what's correct way doing this? My original idea was to return -EBUSY
if ANY file (== connection) exist in ncpconnfs.
  If you tell me that it is impossible, I can create another solution,
which will pin inodes in memory by holding them open by some daemon, but...
                                        Thanks,
                                                Petr Vandrovec
                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(*) I hoped that ramfs works. It probably does not :-(