On 8/8/07, NAKAHIRA Kazutomo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello, all.
>
> We wrote a Shared Disk File EXclusiveness Control Program, called
> "SF-EX" for short, could prevent a destruction of data on
> shared disk file system due to Split-Brain.
>
> This program consists of CUI commands written in the C and RA,
> the former is used for managing and monitoring shared disk status
> and the latter is the same as other common RAs.
>
> Your suggestions on how to improve are really appreciated.

Oddly enough i was just thinking about this and wondering why no-one
had written one yet.

I understand the logic for making it into a quorum plugin, but I would
really love to see it useable in both ways.  To me, you just can't
beat the simplicity and flexibility of making it an RA (whereas I am
somewhat cautious about involving the CCM, especially in it's
currently unmaintained state).