Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> On 8/8/07, NAKAHIRA Kazutomo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hello, all.
>>
>> We wrote a Shared Disk File EXclusiveness Control Program, called
>> "SF-EX" for short, could prevent a destruction of data on
>> shared disk file system due to Split-Brain.
>>
>> This program consists of CUI commands written in the C and RA,
>> the former is used for managing and monitoring shared disk status
>> and the latter is the same as other common RAs.
>>
>> Your suggestions on how to improve are really appreciated.
>
> Oddly enough i was just thinking about this and wondering why no-one
> had written one yet.
>
> I understand the logic for making it into a quorum plugin, but I would
> really love to see it useable in both ways.  To me, you just can't
> beat the simplicity and flexibility of making it an RA (whereas I am
> somewhat cautious about involving the CCM, especially in it's
> currently unmaintained state).

We just put a set of bug fixes in the CCM, and have another set planned.
 How does that translate into "unmaintained".  Few bugs filed against it
would be better translated as "stable", not "unmaintained".

If you have some CCM misbehaviors which you think need fixing, by all
means create bugzillas for them, please.  [I saw some mentioned in
another thread].

--
    Alan Robertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Wilberforce