Hi Lars,

As you told, we, NTT, are short of experience and skill for release, although I
hate to admit it ;-)

Our current interests are having clear release schedules, and having next
version as scheduled. It is fine if it can be achieved by current steering
members. If not, we can help out, at least, first role, actual testing.

Regards,

Tadashiro Yoshida

At Mon, 15 Oct 2007 15:33:29 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote in <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>:
> To: High-Availability Linux Development List
> <linux-ha-dev@lists.linux-ha.org>,
        Tadashiro Yoshida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>