I understand that each project, PaceMaker and narrowly-defined Heartbeat,
maintains own package.

We then need an integrator to package those into broadly-defined Heartbeat.

In my understanding, two broadly-defined Heartbeat packages will be released
separately after this, one for openSUSE from SUSE and one for other Linux
distribution from Alan. Is it right?

The community member will test and use its own broadly-defined Heartbeat
package according to their environment of Linux distribution.

I am worried that the power of the community will be dispersed and weakened.
Some trouble may be found in only one package because of different combination
of the version of PaceMaker and narrowly-defined Heartbeat.

I strongly hope that Heartbeat community maintains same latest broadly-defined
Heartbeat package on diversified Linux distributions.

Best regards,

Tadashiro Yoshida