At Sun, 3 Feb 2008 18:51:26 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote in <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>:
--------------------
> On 2008-02-01T09:00:23, Tadashiro Yoshida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > The fact that we have non-SUSE packages for OpenAIS, Heartbeat and
> > > Pacemaker on the build service should underline our commitment to
> > > supporting those parts of the community that do not run SUSE products.
> > >
> > What I would like to say is that we might have another target of package
> > for testing. ;-)
>
> I'm not quite sure that I understand what you are saying here, I have to
> apologize. What do you mean?

I am confused completely. I have thought integrated product of Heartbeat and
PaceMaker will be tested and released in the SUSE's Build Service.
The integrated product in the SUSE's Build Service could be one of targets for
testing in the community.

Do you mean PaceMaker only will be released, although SUSE will test it with
Heartbeat module in the Building Service?
And Alan will integrate Heartbeat and PaceMaker, and release the integrated
package, or integration should be done by users???

Regards,

Tadashiro Yoshida