Hi Dejan,

Thank you for comment.

> > When we use logd, ocf_log functions well.
>
> I don't understand how would logd make a difference?

When we do not use logd, all log is output.
 * We use logfacility without using logd.

(snip)
        if
          [ -n "$HA_LOGFACILITY" ]
        then
          : logging through syslog
          # loglevel is unknown, use 'notice' for now
          loglevel=notice
          case "${*}" in
            *ERROR*)            loglevel=err;;
            *WARN*)             loglevel=warning;;
            *INFO*|info)        loglevel=info;;
          esac
          logger -t "$HA_LOGTAG" -p ${HA_LOGFACILITY}.${loglevel} "${*}" --->
this
        fi
(snip)

> > We advance to the direction that does not use logd now.
>
> Why is that?

In fact, we always used the script which confirmed survival of logd.
However, we decided to abolish survival monitor of this logd this time.
And it was decided that the log went by way of a syslog.

> Let's hope we get some input from others too.

All right.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.