Hello Hideo -

I'm a bit lost with this info. If I understand you correct your
postgresql.conf isn't in /var/lib/pgsql directory and pgsql RA script
can't find it if $OCF_RESKEY_config isn't set. Then why not to just
simply set $OCF_RESKEY_config and point it to correct place instead of
introducing new parameter to disable parsing of configuration file?

The other option would be to change pgsql RA in a way that it won't
parse config file if $OCF_RESKEY_config isn't set and in this case
assume that $OCF_RESKEY_socketdir isn't set as well. That could
potentially create problems for Ubuntu users for whom that
functionality was created.

Serge Dubrouski.