Ahh, thanks. I've  got where is the problem, and just wonder if apache
RA suffers from the same issue.

While it is possible to fix this in RA by not calling get_pgsql_param
if the script was called with for "meta-data" (and in this case that
will be impossible to provide correct default value for scoket_dir if
user changed it in configuration file) I'm not sure if it's correct to
not pass all of OCF_RESKEY parameters down to RA when "meta-data"
function is called. Dejan, what do you think? Shall we create a
Bugzilla for this issue and get it fixed in Pacemaker?

Serge Dubrouski.