Hi Serge,
Hi Lars,

> > While I'm agree in general I'm not sure that it wouldn't be better to
> > modify ocf_run in a way that it would return actual error code form a
> > command that it ran instead of generic $OCF_ERR_GENERIC
>
> I'd be inclined to agree, but one needs to briefly review the resource
> agents to see whether this change would cause any ill effects.

It does not have the objection that ocf_run comes to give back a actual error
code to the resource
agent.

But, I think that the log output which pgsql performs after ocf_run is noisy
because ocf_run gives
error log in the case of pgsql.

 * There may be little influence on other resource agents.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.