Usually, we use "crm_master" command instead of "crm_attribute" to
change own master score in RA.
But PostgreSQL's Slave can't get own replication status, so Master
changes Slave's master-score
using instance number on Pacemaker 1.0.x .
This probably is not ordinary usage.

> So if pgsql thinks it needs these instance numbers,
> maybe it is not so "anonymous" a clone, after all?
>
> Would the existing resource agent work with globally-unique=true ?

No, I use it with false and it dosen't need true.

--
Takatoshi MATSUO