2012/10/26 Andrew Beekhof <and...@beekhof.net>:
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Takatoshi MATSUO <matsuo....@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Usually, we use "crm_master" command instead of "crm_attribute" to
>> change own master score in RA.
>> But PostgreSQL's Slave can't get own replication status, so Master
>> changes Slave's master-score
>> using instance number on Pacemaker 1.0.x .
>> This probably is not ordinary usage.
>
> Ouch!  No, not ordinary (or recommended) at all :-)
> What does the crm_attribute command line look like?  Maybe the --node
> option could help?

# crm_attribute -l reboot  -N pm02 -n "master-pgsql:1" -v "1000"

This line uses crm_master as a reference.
 I would like crm_master to have a parameter which can set hostname.

But crm_master gets hostname using "crm_node -n" command in these days,
 so I think that I should fix method to get hostname for next version.
 It also needs compatible code for Pacemaker 1.0.x :(

>>> So if pgsql thinks it needs these instance numbers,
>>> maybe it is not so "anonymous" a clone, after all?
>>>
>>> Would the existing resource agent work with globally-unique=true ?
>>
>> No, I use it with false and it dosen't need true.
>>
>> --
>> Takatoshi MATSUO

>>> I think this is wrong.
>>>
>>> It seems this became "necessary" because of
>>>
>>>  commit 427c7fe6ea94a566aaa714daf8d214290632f837
>>>  Author: Andrew Beekhof <and...@beekhof.net>
>>>  Date:   Fri Jul 13 13:37:42 2012 +1000
>>>
>>>     High: PE: Do not append instance numbers to anonymous clones
>>>
>>>     Benefits:
>>>     - they shouldnt have been exposed in the first place, but I didnt know
>>> how not to back then
>>>     - if admins don't know what they are, they can't be misunderstood or
>>> misused
>>>     - more reliable failcount and promotion scores (since you dont have to
>>> check for all possible permutations)
>>>     - smaller status section since there cant be entries for each possible
>>> :N suffix
>>>     - the name in the config corresponds to the resource in the logs
>>>

>>> So if pgsql thinks it needs these instance numbers,
>>> maybe it is not so "anonymous" a clone, after all?
>>>
>>> Would the existing resource agent work with globally-unique=true ?
>>>
>>>         Lars

>>> --
>>> : Lars Ellenberg
>>> : LINBIT | Your Way to High Availability
>>> : DRBD/HA support and consulting http://www.linbit.com

Thanks,
Takatoshi MATSUO