Hi Dejan,

thanks for your answer.

I need the following -- is this possible with heartbeat ? how?

ON FIRST START
  the httpd on all nodes MAY ONLY BE STARTED if
  ALL MYSQL on ALL NODES are running
  (I need this for testing purposes and initialization)
    (how can be defined to start mysql on node1,
     then mysql on node2 if node1-mysql is running,
     then mysql on node3 if node2-mysql and node1-mysql are running).

ON CLUSTER RUN
  when mysql on one node dies httpd on this (and only on this) node should
  shutdown

ON CLUSTER RUN
  when httpd on one node fails mysql should run further

NEVER should down
  whole httpd or whole mysql when one node fails

How could this be achieved ?

Thanks again in advance.

Thomas.

Zitat von Dejan Muhamedagic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,