Thanks, Dejan,

I need the following -- is this possible with heartbeat ? how?

ON FIRST START
  the httpd on all nodes MAY ONLY BE STARTED if
  ALL MYSQL on ALL NODES are running
  (I need this for testing purposes and initialization)
    (how can be defined to start mysql on node1,
     then mysql on node2 if node1-mysql is running,
     then mysql on node3 if node2-mysql and node1-mysql are running).

This is probably not possible with clones. Provide chained
ordering constraints:

- start mysql1 before mysql2; mysql2 before mysql3
- start mysql3 before httpd1; mysql3 before httpd2; mysql3 before
  httpd3

can you give me please an cib.xml example for

 - chained ordering constraints
   - is this working for groups as well ?

ON CLUSTER RUN
  when mysql on one node dies httpd on this (and only on this) node should
  shutdown

When a resource goes down, it is going to be restarted or moved
to another node. If httpd is in a group with mysql then it will
follow. If httpd depends on mysql (it's further down in a group),
then it won't run if mysql can't run.

Does httpd shutdown if I perform a manual mysqld stop ?

ON CLUSTER RUN
  when httpd on one node fails mysql should run further

See above. The cluster tries to keep as many things running as
possible, given that no constraints are violated.

NEVER shut down
  whole httpd or whole mysql when one node fails
Sorry, but this one I don't understand.

This happens because of my clone. Now I know, I have to use the
chained ordering constraints.