Hi all,

is anyone actually using the quorum daemon?

My assessment seems to suggest that it is not workable in any scenario;
but maybe I have missed something?

If not and I'm right, I am afraid that users might actually deploy it,
thinking it solves something and then be very upset when it fails under
fire. Possibly, the prudent action at this time is to disable it from
the package and build by default, until it is completed.

Regards,
    Lars