Ok, thanks,

I am using heartbeat 2.1.3 on a CentOS release 5.5 (Final)

And i using crm respaw, i guess it uses peacemaker. crm_mon and etc.

So, i guess you are saying that is possible to do what i want, using
constraint.

Can you give me a litle more information about suject ? Maybe some where i
can find man and stuff ?

I will try add this But i am not quite sure what you said.

So i have to add an location containind my resource ? How do i make this
Count ? i am not to familiared with peacemaker.

Thanks.

[]'sf.rique