Hi there!

> Please no-one try a loop-mounted image file on NFS ;-) Even though in theory
> it may work, if you mount -o sync ...
> *Outch*
> Does this help?
> http://www.linux-ha.org/w/index.php?title=SBD_Fencing&diff=481&oldid=97

Yes, this helps... somehow. Well, I should use iSCSI to share my storage,
right? And use an iSCSI-LUN to write the sbd on, right? Does the sbd-device
have to be accessible to all the nodes at the same time? I mean: Do they all
have to mount the sbd-device at the same time? And if the sbd resides on an
iSCSCI-LUN which itself resides on a DRBD, and the communication crashes, won't
that again destroy the effect of the poison pill?

How about the Storage itself? We definetly have to use a different fencing
approach there, right? (Or we have to give shared storage to our shared
storage, which then again needs shared storage... ad infinitum).
Thanks for your help so far.

Andreas

--
: Lars Ellenberg

------------------------
CONET Solutions GmbH, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef.
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Siegburg (HRB Nr. 9136)
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Jürgen Zender (Sprecher/Chairman), Anke
Höfer
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Hans Jürgen
Niemeier

CONET Technologies AG, Theodor-Heuss-Allee 19, 53773 Hennef.
Registergericht/Registration Court: Amtsgericht Siegburg (HRB Nr. 10328 )
Vorstand/Member of the Managementboard: Rüdiger Zeyen (Sprecher/Chairman),
Wilfried Pütz
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Gerd
Jakob