>>> Maloja01 <maloj...@arcor.de> schrieb am 04.08.2011 um 18:49 in Nachricht
<4e3acd86.1020...@arcor.de>:
> Hi Ulrich,
>
> I did not folow the complete thread, just jumped in - sorry. Is the
> resource inside a resource group? In this case the stickiness is
> multiplied. And sofor the stickiness could be greater than the location
> role (score).

Hi!

Yes, a group with about 20 resources has a resource-stickiness="100000" and a
"location loc_grp_cbw grp_cbw 500000: node". As the group is somewhat
indivisible, assigning varying stickinesses to individual resources just makes
things unreadable and complicated. I feel that a group stickyness should
override individual resource stickynesses, and not be used a a default
stickyness for every resource in the group.

Regards,
Ulrich