Hi all,
I've got a two node pacemaker/corosync cluster with some virtual domain
resources on some DRBD devices.
Every DRBD device is configured in dual primary setup and I have enabled
the live migration. Cluster has also stonith enabled.

My problem is that if a live migration for a single virtualdomain
resource fails, then this node gets fenced, making unavailable also all
the other virtual machines (that gets restarted on the other node after
a poweroff).

As I saw the way to make a single resource fail not fencing the node
where it fails is to declare an on-fail="restart" option for the virtual
domain. Is it the correct approach or is there a more elegant way to
obtain what I want?

Thanks to all,

--
RaSca
Mia Mamma Usa Linux: Niente รจ impossibile da capire, se lo spieghi bene!