<CAPUexz9y557445CW=elti2qyx9ggxmfp8q5wxsjiad5i4oc...@mail.gmail.com>:
> > Nachricht <4ecf99ae.8050...@hastexo.com>:
> >
> > [...]
> >> ... and I just morphed that patch into a git branch. Ulrich, as much as
> >> we're all grateful for contributions to resource agents, _please_ don't
> >> mix functional modification with "cleanup" such as whitespace
> >> modifications. It makes the review awfully tedious.
> >
> > I know, but inconsistend indentation should have been fixed before
> releasing. Anyway, did you try option "-b" or "-w"?
>
> :)
>
> Sending a uuencoded everything-rolled-into-one patch and then starting
> about what others should "fix before releasing" is a great example of
> self-ironic humor. I like that. Thanks! Made my day.

Hi!

I believe that bad code is still bad code even if nicely packaged, just as good
code is good code, especially when transported binary-safe over E-Mail. I
really don't see why anybody working with a UNIX system cannot uudecode the
code. Even vi can do it.

At least you had your fun.

Regards,
Ulrich