On 2013-07-02T13:14:48, Vladislav Bogdanov <bub...@hoster-ok.com> wrote:

> > Yes, that's exactly what you need here.
> I know, but I do not expect that to be implemented soon.

"crm_attribute -l reboot -z" doesn't strike me as an unlikely request.
You could file an enhancement request for that.

But with the XML diff feature, as long as you're not editing the node
section, that shouldn't be a problem - unrelated changes shouldn't
overwrite those attributes, right? That being the whole point?

(Of course, if you remove them in the copy, that'd remove them.)

> But tickets currently are quite limited - they have only 4 states, so
> it is impossible to put f.e. number there.

What are you trying to do with that?

Regards,
    Lars

--