03.07.2013 16:28, Vladislav Bogdanov wrote:

> So I'd probably just hack crmsh to not touch node utilization attributes
> if whole 'utilization' part is missing in the update.

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be possible with my python
programming level (near zero)... :(

It is clear for me that I need to conditionally modify calls to
'replace' family of methods to newly-implemented 'merge' ones, but I do
not like adding hacks (and do not see how to do that) to the otherwise
generic code and think that only general concept reevaluation may help
to do that properly. S.O.S. :)