On 24/11/14 06:40 AM, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
On 2014-11-11T09:17:56, "Fabio M. Di Nitto" <fdini...@redhat.com> wrote:

Hey,

I know I'm a bit late to the game, but: I'd be happy to meet, yet Brno
is not all that easy to reach. There don't appear to be regular flights
to BRQ, and it's also quite far by train.

Am I missing something obvious regarding public transport?

If everyone is travelling to devconf through Prague, maybe that'd be a
better place to meet? For those of us not going to devconf, that'd be a
quite shorter ride.

Regards,
     Lars

The LINBIT folks suggested to land in Vienna and then it's two hours by road, but I've not looked too closely at it just yet. Once we get confirmation that the meeting is on, perhaps a pre-meeting in a convenient city for $drinks before travel would be nice. There must be a train available, too... I mean, in the west, we hear always about Europe's excellent public transit... ;)

--
Digimer
What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?