On 2014-11-24T06:59:39, Digimer <li...@alteeve.ca> wrote:

> The LINBIT folks suggested to land in Vienna and then it's two hours by
> road, but I've not looked too closely at it just yet.

I'd be happy to meet in Vienna. I'm not keen on first flying to VIE and
then spending 2+h on the road/bus.

(Vienna is actually a lot better for me than even Prague; direct
flights ;-)

> Once we get confirmation that the meeting is on, perhaps a pre-meeting
> in a convenient city for $drinks before travel would be nice. There
> must be a train available, too... I mean, in the west, we hear always
> about Europe's excellent public transit... ;)

Well, yes, there is a train, but from Berlin, it's almost 8 hours.

If everyone is routing through either VIE or PRG, it'd just be a lot
saner to have this meeting there; the RHT folks can always travel on.

Frankly, Brno is reasonably inconvenient for international travellers.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA