According to Stewart Wilkinson: While burning my CPU.

> Bob Nielsen wrote:
>
> > I believe RH 5.2 has a newer version of net-tools than 1.33.  That should
> > work fine.  There is an rpm version of ax25-utils on contrib.redhat.com
> > (which I also put on ftp://ftp.tapr.org/software_lib/Linux/ham/ax25).
>
> RedHat 5.2 system does have net-tools 1.46 on the full distribution CD
> set.
>
> However commands like:
>
>       netstat --ax25
> or
>       netstat --netrom
>
> Show some very strange values in the Send-Q and Recv-Q columns
> (I'm using Kernel 2.0.36)

That has nearly always been a problem, or at least on all my machines it
has, rangeing from nettools 1.3x to 1.4x, kernels 2.0.x to 2.2.x .
At least at some stage or other when connected.

I think the only one that realy worked for me was 1.33 patched with the rose
diff from Terry Dawson.

--
Regards Richard.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]