On 16 Apr, Tomi Manninen wrote:

> While the abovementioned is generally true I would like to point out that
> Philip in fact seemed really interested in receiving patches for the ham
> protocols. Heck, he even posted a message to this mailing list a while
> back...
>
> Again, I use 1.50 and everything works fine for me. I don't use ROSE so I
> don't know the situation there, but I'm sure Philip will be pleased to
> receive any patches.

Phillip might, but the last time I pursued this (I've sent patches
before) I was advised that the official net-tools maintainer was still
Bernd. Has this changed in the past few months?

Terry

--
Linux: standard and fully integrated support for Amateur Radio protocols
"Penguinitis is contagious".                    http://www.linux.org.au/