Sarel Botha wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 17, 1999 at 01:38:56PM -0500, David Nesting wrote:
> > | I've grepped through all of the kernel source files and I can't find any
> > | referencs to the text 'net-pf-4' or 'net-pf-5'. The only place I found
>
> Try the documentation :)
> /usr/src/linux/Documentation/modules.txt
>
> --
> Sarel Botha          |     Computer &           | +27 341 81341
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) |        Accounting        | BOX 2065, Dundee
>                      |           Services       | 3000, South Africa
>  "The End is near." -- http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Olympus/7771/666.htm

Thank you Sarel. This is quite useful. At least now I know a bit more
about what the modules are for. When I did my grep, I limited my search
to *.[ch], that's why I didn't catch the reference in modules.txt.

Anyway, thanks again for your help. It is greatly appreciated.

73's
from VE9NKJ

--

Danny Arseneau