On Sat, 19 Jun 1999, Cyron Green wrote:

> I bought mine from Astro-radio in spain. It took about 5days to get to me.
> Astro was easy to deal with, and I love the spanish stamps.
> www.astro-radio.com it was about $120 assembled and after shipping.

 Urgh, that sounds expensive! I think my YAM costs me arround 25$, the
chip is arround 15$ here in denmark, in small quantities (i bought 2 of
them) the pcb is also fairly easy to make your self. Where is the HAM
spirrit? (Buying ready to go radios, and modems, instead of making them
yourself?)

Thomas Mørch
licensed ham, with callsign OZ2AFO. License category: CEPT-1

If God had intended man to smoke He would have set him on fire.