No, YAMs are only available from Europe at this time. Rumor has it that TAPR
is going to try being the US distributor, however that remains to be seen.

I bought several kit versions, as well as 15 of the fully tested/assembled
YAMs from Infracom, in France. You will want to talk to a Mr Eric Bertrem. I
used my credit card for the order. Your final cost per unit will depend on
the rate of exchange in the country you buy them from at the moment they run
your card, plus whatever conversion costs your credit card company will
chage.  The final cost of the 15  I purchased recently, not counting the 2%
conversion charge on my credit card was $60 US.

Go to this url for explicit information on YAMs:

http://www.microlet.com/yam/index.html

Good luck with your endeavor. The YAM is a great and inexpensive way to get
on 9600 baud at less than $100 per unit. There's no excuse why anyone should
stay on 1200 baud these days. It's just plain laziness and/or refusal to
change.

73, de Gary, W7NTF