I agree with Jose.  There are still many 2.0 systems out there, mine
included.  And quite a few people that I have spoken with are not
planning to move up to 2.2 any time soon.  I'll be taking a look at 2.2
once some CDs I ordered arrive, but the 2.0 installation will be staying
as my "primary" installation.  And even if you couldn't find the disks
somewhere, the older distros are still out there on ftp sites.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
ICQ# 12934898                 |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"