On Fri, Oct 22, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thanks for your reply and the info included! It's great to see that SuSE takes
> an active interest in ham radio.

;)

> > The ax25-utils are obsolet nowadays with kernel version 2.2.x, ax25apps
> > and ax25tool are the successors of it. The now missing skeleton config
> > files will be included in the rpms from SuSE 6.3 on.
>
> Is there a list of files that will be included in the skeleton configuration?

Every config file that comes with the ax25-apps and ax25-tools will be
included.

> Also which files will I need to establish a very simple Packet Radio outbound
> connection preferably using linkt?

Again, please `read the fine manual` (AX.25-HOWTO), it is described
everything there.

Regards and nice weekend, Kai
--
Kai Altenfelder, SuSE GmbH, Schanzaeckerstr. 10, D-90443 Nuernberg
Tel.: +49-911-74053-0, Fax: +49-911-3206727, EMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]