Brian,

You need to read the (somewhat outdated) AX.25-HOWTO and the docs for
your NOS.

I am running several nodes with CLX packet cluster, http, smtp, irc,
ftp, telnet
etc. Each PC and each installation is unique, so help is difficult
without detailed
info on your troubles.

For first steps, I suggest reading the FAQ's and HOWTO's until you can
recite
them in your sleep, then un-tar and install your packages. One of the
more common
problems is correct file/directory permissions.

E-mail me off the list if you like, but I'm no expert and no
programmer!

gl de James KG7FU

James S. Kaplan KG7FU
Eugene Oregon USA