People, tell me what you think please.

Quoth Evgeny Stambulchik on Tue, Mar 30, 1999:
> Vadim Vygonets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >  The list will finally support digests, but I'll need to discuss
> >  the configuration with you.
>
> I suggest 64KB and 3 days (either of conditions is enough).

64KB seems to be one day (or less) on this list.  Another
proposal was to send digests every day (which is supposed to be
30 to 60 messages), which also seems reasonable.  What do other
people want?

> As well, please
> restrict submissions by size (< 8KB or so; one should use URLs instead of
> attachments).

Can be done.

> Also (not actually related), I'd like everyone to use plain text messages
> instead of HTML.

I can also set the option to "humanize MIME", which means
un-MIMEing the text attachments (appending them to the end of the
message as plain text), and stripping the binary ones.

Vadik.

--
To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to
provide a test load.