Indid, I use LBA through the BIOS, but it sounds strange to me that it's a
problem, and I'll explain why:
Before I installed RedHat 6.1 I used SlackWare 3.6 and afterwards 4.0.  Their
LILO (I know it sounds strange, because it's basically the same LILO) was
easy to configure and did NO problems to me. I used the "liloconf" program
which comes with slackware and added on this a little editing in the
"/etc/lilo.conf" and everything worked just fine with the same system, and
disk partitioning.
Maybe if someone with SlackWare could send me the "liloconf" program it might
help.

Noam Meltzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
UIN: 4853872