Ah, this is simple: lftp (also called leech FTP)

Some of its features:

* open multiple connections to get a file or a directory
* resume - it will sit on a site and won't give up until you got the
file or the directory
* "multi thread" - use CTRL Z and bg commands INSIDE the client to grab
another file or move to another directory or another file while
downloading other files..

I haven't seen anything better. This is something I definately
recommend.

Hetz

Ben-Nes Michael wrote:

> Hi
>
> What is the best ftp client for console ?
> (need time wait before trying to reconnect & retry connect if connection
> cut in the middle)
>
> --
> Canaan Surfing Ltd.
> Internet Service Providers