Vadim Vygonets wrote:

..

> Nice one.  Reminds me of RPM.

Vadik, behave. No dirty words:))

> BTW, do you, or anyone else on this list who spends some of his
> or her time in Jerusalem, have Debian i386 stable CDs?  Because
> I'm a little tiny bit over the edge with Mandrake, GODDAMN THE
> MOTHERFSCKER WHO CREATED IT MY GHOD I HATE IT!!!  Ahem.  Sorry.
> And, for various reasons, the machine has to be Linux, so Debian
> seems like the obvious choice.

:)))))

Debian 2.1 is pretty old. While Debian is better than any other
distribution (well, Debian and Slackware are the only usable
distributions I ever used, but Debian is better, IMHO, than
Slackware). Do yourself a favour - plug a comp in, get installation
diskettes and let it apt. Debian is so good, you even do not have
to worry:)

Debian 2.2 is in freeze now, this means that in 2 months or so it
will be available on CDs.

--
---
Omer Mussaev     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]