IK>> Now, how my Linux manages to go into 2MB swap, with 160MB physical RAM,
IK>> 70MB of them in buffers is still a mystery to me ... yet another
IK>> optimization consideration? :)

Very simple. Unused processes are better in swap. Look how many mgetty's
you have? How ofter you use them? What about some gdm leftover from login,
just waiting for your logout next month? And here is lpd for me printing
once a week... All those are perfect candidates for swap hybernation.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]      \/  There shall be counsels taken
Stanislav Malyshev      /\  Stronger than Morgul-spells