Here is from /dev/urandom: can it be related to a bug in kernel
2.2.15? This advisory

http://www.redhat.com/support/errata/RHSA-2000-037-05.html

       1. Topic:

       This new kernel release fixes a security hole that could affect
       any setuid program on the system. In addition, several
       accumulated fixes are included.

<snip>

       2. Problem description:

       A security bug involving setuid programs is fixed in
       this kernel.

<snip>

       An error case in raw I/O handling was fixed.

The combination of suid and i/o got me thinking... The suid thing
seems to be important enough to upgrade, anyway...

--
Oleg Goldshmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"... We work but wit, and not by witchcraft;