> I don't want to start a flamewar;
It's been a long time.. here goes.

        **FLAMEWAR!!**

> I just don't know the advantages of each of them, and really curious to
know how do they compare > to each other.

I ran my linux box at home on RH for almost half a year, and one of our mail
servers here for over a year. RH is a strong and robust OS, but after having
started running SuSE both here in the office as a multi-purpose internet
server and at home, I just found it rounder at the edges.
While both distros offer roughly the same level of SW with all the gadgets
and perks (like launching X when booting from the CD-ROM in order to install
(don't try with less than 64 Megs), extra hardware support on top of the
standard kernel, in SuSE Things work smoother, configuration is simpler, and
the X configurator (SaX) is THE coolest. Also, all the scripts and proggies
that run the system are easier to figure out.
Some people may say Im wrong on this, but RH is getting awfully M$ftish. The
dumb-user-approach saying "you don't really need to know *how* your system
ticks". Now if I wanted that, I would've been running NT. And I still want
all the power of my KDE GUI's behind the command prompt.
I guess between a caddy and a mercedes, I take the mercedes. Germans just
make them better. :-))

. My 2 cents.

Miki Shapiro
Aladdin Knowledge Systems