From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Alex Rier
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2000 12:10 PM
To: IGLU (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Transfer rate on an ISDN line?

Hi,

When I use Netvision with a single 64Kbit/s, I get upto 7Kbyte/s
download rate.
Sometimes I get the same result with BezeqInt. But usually
BezeqInt provides a poor result because of there networking
problems.
When I use BezeqInt with Dual (Bundled) 2 x 64Kbit/s channels, I get
sometimes upto 14Kbyte/s . But usually much less.
I guess that BezeqInt's network is not very good.

Alex Rier                |
Linux Consultant         | Tel:      +972-52-442549
Breakthrough Ltd.        | FAX:      +972-3-5364060
http://www.breakt.co.il  | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]