> Hi Shaul,
> This average transfer rate is really poor.
> I'm using kcmkisdn for configuration  and kisdn (by Millenium)
> for connecting to my ISP which is isdn.net.il (bezeqint.net).
> My OS is linux mandrake 7.1 with kernel 2.2.15.
> The ISDN card is Fritz av1.
> The average transfer rate is 7 to 8 KB/s, as shown on the kisdn window.
> If you like it , I can mail you these rpm packages as attachments, or you
> can download them from the net.

I have tried again not a while ago and this time I got 6KB/s.
I am using debs which is why I doubt if I can do much with rpms.
However I would like you to e-mail me the config files (probably /etc/isdn/*).
Which phone number are you using? I am using 6400000.
I might e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] about it.