hat not really fair you comparing some small ISP to a probebly big one
a small isp can't handle a lot of traffic even if they really want to
and the payment they need to support such bandwidth is much more than you
can pay for.
or would pay for anyhow..
ask big israeli isp and you'll get the same as the usa one

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University
Jerusalem Israel