Ariel Biener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> If they charged you for the fact you made them upgrade their link, you
> wouldn't be able to pay.
> Israeli customers except near US prices, for way
> more investment on the side of the ISP. Personally, I get the feeling you
> don't really know this aspect too well....

Ariel, please don't mix issues. I will let you feel what you feel like
feeling (just teasing), but I made no attempt to discuss pricing. I
could, to some extent, but I would be walking a thin line between what
i know myself and what I know due to my work. The latter part can be
considered confidential by my employer.

My point was that the ISP can (and probably do) limit the traffic to
my server. If that limit does not suit me I'll have to enter into a
different SLA with the ISP or shop elsewhere, that's all.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I'd rather write programs to write programs than write programs."