Thanks Haim..

> You can flush
> DNS with this command: "ipconfig /flushdns"

I don't have a problem with my own DNS, where I have sovereignity. It's
small enough to simply restart whenever a dynamic change occurs, without
getting 500 people angry all at once.

The problem is with, for instance, NetVision's DNS, which will query me,
then disregard my low TTL setting, and cache my entry for, say, a couple
of days, when the host disconnected from it's dialup, reconnected under a
new IP and updated my DNS. And I can't just *flush* NV's DNS cache..

( Well, actually, I can if I really want to, but that'll probbably get me
in trouble .. paka paka .. what a big h4x0r I am... ;-)

I'll try your suggestion with host-specific TTL settings and see if it
helps any.

Thanks!

 ---= Cell: (+972)-56-322433 =--------
   ---= Windows Programmer in Rehab =---