Hello.

I'm trying to port wordtrans to Qt 3, but I'm having some problems with
the English-Hebrew dictionary. Could anyone help me?

In first place I was using the "ISO 8859-8" text codec in Qt 2 for
converting hebrew text to unicode, but now this codec seems that doesn't
work in Qt 3 (I've got only one hebrew letter for each hebrew text).

So I used with Qt 3 the "ISO 8859-8-I" text codec and seems to work but
the results differ to those in Qt 2.

I'm attaching two pictures, one from qwordtrans compiled with Qt 2 (and
using internally "ISO 8859-8") and another one from qwordtrans compiled
with Qt (which uses "ISO 8859-8-I"). Which text is correct?

If anyone want to test it by himself, can get wordtrans 1.1pre6 (previous
versions won't compile with Qt 3) from here:
http://wordtrans.sourceforge.net/index.php?english=1&accion=descarga#unstable

Potato users can get the Qt 3 library here (these are the files I'm
using):
http://wordtrans.sourceforge.net/temp/qt3/

(qtlibs.tar.bz2 contains the qt 3 library compiled for potato,
qtmoc.tar.gz and qt-includes.tar.bz2 are needed for compiling wordtrans)

--
Ricardo Villalba
[EMAIL PROTECTED]