Hi

On Wednesday 21 November 2001 19:46, Ricardo Villalba wrote:
> As I said before I attach the test program I used. It simply creates a
> widget and display an hebrew text (the same I used in the pictures I sent
> in my previous message). So people who have Qt installed can compile it
> and "play" a little with it.
> I tried several widgets: QTextBrowser, QLabel and QTextEdit. The result is
> the same in all of them, but I discovered an interesting thing: resizing
> the window change the order of the words (acording to the number of lines
> displayed)!
>
> Also I think using an edit widget is very interesting as you can edit the
> text and see who the words are reordered.

Tested with QT3 beta5. It looks good with the ISO-8859-8 encoding.

The english part - "UNIX" is reversed, but thats just because it was already
reversed in the source file.

The words order is right too, but in some cases when the window is too small
it looks like the last letter (shin) gets into the UNIX part (UNI shin X).

Sagi