> > >   What about Mozilla? The Best<tm> browser for Linux (and any
> other OS as
> > > well).
> > >
> > And heaviest (even comparing to IE). It has many problems, yet,
> and, still,
> > sux.

For the record, although this was not doubt true for previous versions, IMHO the
latest version of Mozzila that I use is much better: it's faster then previous
versions, haven't crashed on me even once, renders even the most obfuscated of pages
(like Bank Leumi's web interface), supports Hebrew (flawlessly with both visual and
logical reading. Writing still have some cosmetic, but annoying problems) and I enjoy
it very much.

Note that I use it ONLY as a browser and doesn't touch the email system, chat or other
facilities, but as a browser I consider it (finally!) equal to IE, might be even
better if you consider that it runs on Linux and IE, as you all know, does not ;-)

--
Gilad Ben-Yossef <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Tel: +972(9)9717330 | Fax: +972(9)9717334   | Cel: +972(54)756701